[Nfb-krafters-korner] HI all and have a question

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Mon Feb 23 13:21:25 UTC 2009

Charyl;
Plastic canvis is something you can be very creative with.  You can
almost start where ever you want and stop where ever you want.  The big
tip is to leave enough yarn to stitch over 4 to 6 stitches, I mean you
are stitching over the tail when you go behind the canvis.  When ending,
slide your needle under a few stitches, before cutting.  This makes your
stitches ferm, with out knotting.
More later.
Check and see if joyce put my pictures up.

Terry Powers