[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting progress

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Tue Feb 24 07:54:38 UTC 2009

Hello Joyce and all, after having quite  hunt for appropriate sized yarn,  I
finally found some and have worked about 6 inches, so still a little more to
go. I was a bit slow to start off ,but gradually got into the swing of the
circular needles an rubber bands knitting. I did try some plastic stitch
markers, but found them more difficult than helpful, maybe I had the wrong
sort?  Looking forward to class on Wednesday,  I also found a gauge that
gives equivalent sizes for USA to Aus needles, this will be so helpful! All
the best.  Valerie