[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting progress

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Tue Feb 24 12:01:08 UTC 2009

Just got started last night.  I needed the instructions.  Had to start
over.  I knitted from the wrong end, again.  I have 1.5 to 2 inches
done.  It is here with me at work.  Hope I can do some at work and
finish tonight.
Starting to look nice.  Need to know what to do with the tail.  Hope we
weave it into the hat.  Some how I had an extra stitch, so I knitted 2
together.  That was hard.  Finally getting the hang of it.  Hope I can
master this one since I can not master the bead weaving.
Laurie; If I bring some beads to convention, can you work with me and
see what my problem is, please.  Sure would like to master that skill.
Bye for now.
E-mail, work and knitting at lunch!

Terry