[Nfb-krafters-korner] A bit of a hush from all of us...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 02:19:36 UTC 2009

I have been without a computer for several weeks and not quite back on  yet.
I have the new computer and for the last 2 weeks have been either on  the
phone with Freedom Scientific  or waiting for the mail to come with the  old
JAWS.  Well finally this morning my husband sat down once again and  tried to
register JAWS, back on the phone with them and now back to waiting for  the mail.
They finally decided that the only way to get JAWS to work is  upgrading to
JAWS 10.  So I get 40 minutes running JAWS and then have to  turn off the
computer and start over again.

I will have a few notices to post within the next week regarding classes,  so
please be patient with me.

Joyce