[Nfb-krafters-korner] FEATHER AND FAN

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 13 23:40:31 UTC 2009

The feather and fan pattern works well for scarves, afghans and shawls.  At
one time I found a free pattern called double wave.  It looked similar to
the feather and fan pattern as it was wavy along the beginning and end edge.
The difference was that it was also wavy along the right and left edges.  I
think it would be great for a baby blanket, an afghan or some type of shawl
or wrap.

Annette