[Nfb-krafters-korner] FEATHER AND FAN

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Wed Jan 14 03:22:01 UTC 2009

Joyce, I made a tank top with that pattern.  My daughter liked it, but she
had to wear something underneath because of the holes.  .  If you used small
yarn and small needles, the holes will be small enough.  It would look nice
is something flat.  The trick is to bve careful to keep the columns
straight.  If it gets crooked, it is very obvious.
Ramona