[Nfb-krafters-korner] Projects?

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Wed Jan 14 15:28:58 UTC 2009

Well, my projects at the moment are finishing up 3 large items for the webb
of hope I have been picking up and putting down for about a year.  One is a
large lap throw, green and tan, with a pattern stitch of simple basket weave
and a cluster of three crosses.   The second is a large triangular shawl of
red that I am thinking of adding a white ruffle when I'm done.  The third is
a loom woven stole, rectangular, pail mauve and white, getting ready to take
it off the loom and then will add an oversized collar and then maybe a large
button and loop for a simple closer.

Inbetween those big items, I am knitting hats, scarfs, and ear warmers for
the webb as well.

For myself, I am trying to get myself in gear to set up my crafting room,
but it is one of those tasks that I have to empty the entire room first and
then get the tables, shelves and set up areas established before I will let
the first box of supplies etc. come in the door.  Oh well, I guess the only
way to get started is to get a good book and a cup of coffee and just get on
with the show.  lol

Susan Roe
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net