[Nfb-krafters-korner] Please introduce yourselves

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 20:13:42 UTC 2009

We have gotten a few new folks joining the NFB Krafters Korner.  I  first
would like to welcome you and hope you will jump in and introduce  yourselves.
This is a friendly group of crafters.  Please do tell us  a little about what
crafts you enjoy and what crafts you would like to learn  more about.

We do have some upcoming classes that will be posted here and on our  blog.

The blog sight can be found at:

_http://krafterskorner.blogspot.com/_ (http://krafterskorner.blogspot.com/)

The beaded Rosary class is this Thursday evening at 8 pm eastern time   and
here is the phone number and code number

610 404 9100  code 27238

Jan 26 is the beaded snowflake class that will be  held at 8 pm  eastern time
 and the phone and code numbers are:

610 404 9100  code 27238

Please be on time as the recording of these classes will start promptly by
8:15 pm eastern time.

Happy krafting,

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters  Korner