[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who would be interested in Detroit?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 21:28:04 UTC 2009

I need to find out who might be interestedin this.  It is not definite  if
this will happen this year, but I need to find out how many might be
interested.  This is something that we will be able to plan for in 2010 in  Dallas as
there is much more room for this to take place in Dallas.

OK here it is...

Who would be interested in renting a table to sell their crafts at on  Friday
from 2 pm to say maybe 7 or 8 pm?  You would have to man your own  table and
be responsible for your own things.  I am not sure how many  tables we can
have or where they will be located.  The price of a table  will need to be
determined by the NFB Krafters Division board members and the  money for the table
will go to the NFB Krafters Division.  A table and  chair or maybe 2 chairs
will be provided.

I need to know within this up coming week who might be interested in  this.

You must not send me anything on the list regarding this.  You have to  send
any inquiries  to:

_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)

I will ignore any emails that are sent to the list.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)