[Nfb-krafters-korner] new member

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Thu Jan 22 00:06:16 UTC 2009

Welcome Eva:

I am glad you joined our fun list. We've held a few classes on crafts like
beadwork, basic knitting, soap making and oragami and will have many more in
the future. We also have a crafter's chat held every Monday evening via
conference call. I would love to learn crochet too. In only got as far as
the basic chain stich for the first row but that was it. Please share with
us the kind of crafts you do?  ----- Original Message -----