[Nfb-krafters-korner] new member

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 04:21:12 UTC 2009

I don't really know how to do that many crafts.  I am very interested in
learning though.  My family does a lot of scrap booking, and making quilts.
The only quilt I can make is a fleece blanket with a yarn boarder, or a tie
blanket.  I want to learn how to make different crafts so that I can make
things for my daughter and her kids.  She is only 17 months, but I figured
if I start learning now that by the time she has kids I should be good at
them.

Eva