[Nfb-krafters-korner] new group member

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Thu Jan 29 17:47:24 UTC 2009

Hello Terry, I've never done any knitting on circular needles, but have
heard that you need be careful that the stitches don't twist on the needle?
I haven't tried beadwork either so that sounds really something nice to try
doing.

The toy pattern is from a small group I go to, more of a social group, but
some craft is done,  I usually do knitting, and although the lady who runs
it is so kind, she really is not a craft person, so we are muddling along
doing our own thing at present. The snake is just knit and purl and all done
in squares which makes it fairly easy to follow, though not sure yet how the
head will work out for shaping, at present I'm still knitting squares.  I'd
also love to find a pattern for easy knitted slippers, my mother used to
make them years ago.
All the best Valerie