[Nfb-krafters-korner] new group member

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Fri Jan 30 11:50:21 UTC 2009

I love circular needles, even though I have used them very little.  Val,
very interest in getting my hands on some animal or toy paterns.  Can
receive in braille or e-mail
Terry Powers
powerst at mail.nih.gov
I need some training on how to make shapes.  Eager to try something
small.  The snake for a boy or a simple teddy for a girl.

Thanks.