[Nfb-krafters-korner] How are the beaded projects doing?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Jan 30 20:49:54 UTC 2009

Hi Joyce:

My snow flakes did not go very far.  Again, for me I find it to difficult to
manipulate and keep track of the direction I should be going in.  I will
give it one more go-through with a different type of stringing material and
see if that makes a difference.  Just as the problem I had with the Peyote
stitch, the snow flakes spin around in my hands to freely and I'm just never
certain about what bead I should be going into.

I wish I could get the technique down since I love the feel/look of the end
product.

Eileen