[Nfb-krafters-korner] pictures

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 17:25:11 UTC 2009

Gee whiz all these questions and ansers on pictures.  This is just a  project
I have been planning with my Southern Connecticut Chapter!

In the Spring I am working on having some  come to our meeting and I  am
inviting blind children and their families to take pictures out in the Green  of
thetown we meet at.  I then am planning to have the pictures developed  at one
of the places to do it quickly.  Then go back to our meeting to  share and
have the sighted folks and blind folks share everyone's  pictures.

I have not used a camera since I suddenly went blind and never thought of
picking one up since then.  I had read something about this being done and
thought, why not?

I will let you know how it goes, butg it will not be until the warm weather
returns.

Joycephotographers
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)