[Nfb-krafters-korner] to all members and participents of KK

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 19:31:49 UTC 2009

I  would like to welcome our new and old members of the list.  We have been
working hard to get the NFB Krafters Division and the NFB Krafters Korner
moving  forward and making it interesting for everyone.  We look forward to
growing  and bringing many more projects and chances for you to learn, teach and
share  your love of creativity to all that have joined us.
It  is your job to spread the word about what we are doing here on the list
and with  the phone classes.  It is such a joy to have folks excited in
learning and  finding blind teachers willing to share their love and excitement about
their  talent.
I  would also like to invite each of you to join us in Detroit  at the NFB
National Convention and help plan something special for our  Krafters Division.
We  have many exciting things planned already for you to experience, but  are
always open to new crafting talents.      We need to hear from you to make
this  division what you want it to be.
Starting  as of February 21 in order to take a class you will have to have
dues paid to  the NFB Krafters Division.  The dues are $5 per year starting from
July 1st  to July 1st the following year.  Your $5 dues entitle you to attend
the  classes that are posted that have a* in the title of the class.  From
time  to time we might have a special class that might have a fee for it.  Your
$5 will help support the Division and it is a mere fee for what you get
back.
We  will have a special going on from now until March 1st.  Send us $8 and it
 will cover your dues up to July 1st, 2010 if you have paid your dues at the
convention in Dallas last year you are all set until July, 2009.  For
information on who to send your dues into please contact Diane  at:
_dianefilipe at peoplepc.com_ (mailto:dianefilipe at peoplepc.com)
for  her address.  She is the treasurer of the NFB Krafters Division.  For
future classes we will check when you sign up for the class for current dues
before sending phone numbers and codes to the classrooms.
We  will be announcing our new NFB Krafters Korner website soon! This site
will  provide you with a place to sign up for all classes and even a PayPal link
to  pay your dues in a more convenient manner.  It will feature a "Member
Spotlight" section showcasing some of your wonderful talents and stories.  Many
exciting links to make your shopping for supplies easier and "Events of
Special Interest" to the crafting community will be offered for your  interest.
Please  do spread the word about the NFB Krafters Korner.  Pass on
information about our list serve  that you can find at:
and  the blog where you can locate our class schedule:
_http://krafterskorner.blogspot.com/_ (http://krafterskorner.blogspot.com/)
or join us for our Monday night nationwide  chat 610-404-9100, access code
27238.
Yours  truly,
Joyce  Kane, President
NFB  Krafters Division