[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

Liz C. Daniels lizworks at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 3 22:53:39 UTC 2009

Hi Cathy, and welcome to this wonderful list.

Although I haven't been knitting for as long as you have,  I'm sure enjoying
it!

Where in MA do you live?  I've only been there twice, and loved everything
about it; the people, *food,* weather, etc.  Actually, I was only there in
the summer and fall, so don't know about those famous (or is that infamous?)
winters, smile!

We're in LA-LA LAND, otherwise known as a suburb of Los Angeles, Ca.

My DH and I also make and sell our own candles, and recently started making
our own soap, which is fun and relatively easy to do.

Once again, welcome aboard!

Liz and Pirate