[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

ctlss at aol.com ctlss at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 14:05:27 UTC 2009

Thank you so much for your welcome. I have been impressed by the empathy and generosity of the members of this group and am happy to have found it.

I live in Natick, Massachusetts, about 15 miles west of Boston and almost?next door to Wellesley College. Yes, spring and fall and delightful in Massachusetts, but summer can be very hot and humid and winter becomes more and more difficult as I get older. But I do love a four-seasons climate and should be used to it -- I grew up in Montreal.

Thanks again!???? Cathy in MA