[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sat Jun 6 15:51:36 UTC 2009

Cathy,

We are a very supportive group. This division is under the National
Federation of the Blind and there are many other divisions as well as state
and local chapters.

The main website is:

www.nfb.org

>From there, look under members. If you need any help with finding your local
chapter, let me know. There is probably a chapter near you and you can meet
other blind people and they can give you all the ins and outs of resources
specific to your area.

Good luck.

Also, just to bring this back to crafts, what are you currently working on?

Cindy