[Nfb-krafters-korner] Are there any sewers, quilters out there?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 14:14:28 UTC 2009

Vallerie,

I have several suggestions that I have found to use.  Can you tell me  what
is the make of your machine?

This quilt shop that I am going to has some other gadgets  that I have
gotten, but have not tried out as of yet.

I am going to ask the list here if they would like to hear more about this
subject area before I jump in and put a lengthy email with some of these  tips.

If I get a couple of they want to hear I will post it to the list, if not I
will send it along to you directly.

Joyce

**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.  Try
the new Email Toolbar now!