[Nfb-krafters-korner] Are there any sewers, quilters out there?

Dan Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun Mar 8 18:10:01 UTC 2009

Okay, Joyce,
I am here. lol  I want to buy a sewing machine but am not sure what
to look at.  So any conversation would be good. Maybe a class in
using a machine or sewing in general would be good before the
quilting class.  Or at least a class to get those of us who are not
ready for quilting but ready to use a machine would be good.

I used to sew. Had a good old fashioned regular bobbin type machine.
Gave it to a day care center I worked at. Now the Grand Daughters are
old enough to learn. So want to buy a new machine. Not the wonderful
very expensive types but something I can use independantly, or at
least semi independantly.

So send your knowledge along.
HenriettaAt 10:14 AM 3/8/2009, you wrote:

>Vallerie,
>
>I have several suggestions that I have found to use.  Can you tell me  what
>is the make of your machine?
>
>This quilt shop that I am going to has some other gadgets  that I have
>gotten, but have not tried out as of yet.
>
>I am going to ask the list here if they would like to hear more about this
>subject area before I jump in and put a lengthy email with some of
>these  tips.
>
>If I get a couple of they want to hear I will post it to the list, if not I
>will send it along to you directly.
>
>Joyce
>

>**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.  Try
>the new Email Toolbar now!