[Nfb-krafters-korner] Are there any sewers, quilters out there?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 15:41:18 UTC 2009

Don't give that sewing machine away yet, Valerie.  I will plan  on  a
information class to talk about machines and tools first.  I had  been suggested that
might be a good beginning for folks to hear the ways a  totally blind person
has learned and what tools I have found.

Since this will be strickly a lecture type of class we don't have to wait
for supplies.

I will post something soon and we can have it in a few weeks.

Joyce
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)