[Nfb-krafters-korner] soap revisited

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 14:10:22 UTC 2009

The color is a much differenbt ratio then what you used in the past.   I
would call up the place you purchased your soap and ask them.  Did you  get a 1
pound bar of soap or what?  You need that information, too for them  to help you.

Please let me know what they say.  As I have only used the liquid dyes  for
the soap and that was strickly guess work.

Are you using the clear soap base or the white soap base?  That is  also
something else that comes in to the ratio of figuring out how much to  use.

By all means DO Not, I repeat do not use all of it unless you want everyone
to turn green.  That would be really too Irish!

Joyce
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)