[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT computers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 15:56:33 UTC 2009

This is off topic, but do any of you  have your computer set up to  auto
backup on a monthly or timely basis?  If yes, how frequently does it  backup?
Does it take a short or long time to backup?

I purchased one of those external drives when I got my computer for
Christmas and needless to say the drive is still in the box.  I was told I  would not
want it to backup everytime I guess I put the computer on or off, but  just
wondering what others have found to work.

I know this is not crafty, but if we were to lose all our stuff in the
computer regarding crafts, this is not a happy face here.  I went through  that
loss twice in the last 8 months.

Joyce
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID