[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT computers

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Thu Mar 12 21:35:57 UTC 2009

Hello Joyce, I'd add my own request regards the computer  to yours too as I
have things here  and many craft notes that would be great to have saved.
carefully away.. I'm told there is a particular way to save emails, but as
yet have not found out, iike you, I'd be very pleased if someone can advise.
Last year, lightning hit the roof of our house and we lost a lot of things.
.
Best wishes. Valerie .