[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT computers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 13 22:15:00 UTC 2009

Now you must understand that I use America on line[AOL] so I do not know if
this is something with the other  services.  I can save any email to  my
computer or on AOL.  I usually save, if I really think I would like this  for
future reference on AOL.  It is saved by dateand my computers have come  and gone
since I have used AOL and those saved emails are still there over maybe  14
years.

AOL also has a setting that will allow any email that you "save as new"  that
will keep an email on your "new email" list until you delete it or open it
and not hit the "save as new" button.  I usually have a couple of hundred
emails on my list  and periodically go through them and weed some  out.  I feel
good after the weeding if I get them below 200, but Ion a  daily basis have well
over 300 emails sitting there.

Maybe Audrey will jump in here to comment.  I know she does not use  AOL and
she has saved emails.

Joyce
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID