[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT computers

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 13 22:32:27 UTC 2009

I manually back up the files stored in the "my Documents" folder.  My goal
is every month, but the unfortunate truth is I do it when it hits me that I
have not done it in a while, or when I just added something very important.

I have an external hard drive that connects to my computer via a USB port
and that is what I back up to.

I am using Outlook 2003 for e-mail, contacts, calendar, notes and tasks.
When I am in the back up mode, I create a PST file from with in Outlook and
that puts all of my Outlook data into a file that I can then save a copy to
the external hard drive.

Backing up is very important if you have information you do not want to
loose.  I've been in the position where I lost everything, and promised
myself that I would back up on a regular bases.  It is really sad that I've
broken that promise to my self every time.

So, do as I say, and not as I do.

Annette