[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT computers outlook express

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Mar 14 02:34:36 UTC 2009

Hey everyone,

I do apologize for this off topic discussion, but heck we are friends and  it
is good to know these things.

This OutLook Express, I have heard of it, but never used it yet.  I  had
heard  this is going back that it was not the easiest/simple  program.  I had used
for a calendar/address book Anytime Deluxe.   Simple and I loved it, of
course I had a few suggestions on how they could  improve it a little, like if you
were on a certain day[example Friday] and you  wanted to know the date 3 weeks
ahead on Friday][it would be wonderful if there  was a keystroke to go week
by week.  They did have a keystroke, but it took  you to the next Monday and
then went Monday to Monday one week at a time.

Anytime Deluxe new version that goes with Vista just does not work at all
with JAWS.  So I wasted $40 and then had to search.

I use the Yahoo calendar and really like the fact it will email me a
reminder the day before.[you can choose different times or day amounts to be
reminded].  I just don't know about putting friends contact info on it as I  am
unsure where it is being kept.  Anyone know anything like that regarding  Yahoo?

Joyce
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)