[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT computer to leave on or off?

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Tue Mar 17 02:39:33 UTC 2009

A typical computer should be capable of being left on 24/7. For most people,
turning off at bed time is a good practice to save electricity. I use my
computer to record tv so it has to be on 24/7. The tv program actually will
know if the power goes out instead of me turning it off and automatically
turn it back on.

Cindy

aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%> 26hmpgID