[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT computer to leave on or off?

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Mar 16 18:59:34 UTC 2009

Topics: computer and afghan hooks.
Joice and all, I leave my computer on all day.  It takes a snooze when I am
working at something else. One touch on any key and it is ready to rock and
role, lol.

Someone mentioned they turn the new computer off and on several times a day.
The old computer used to freeze up.  I totally relate.  But the new one is
fine to just keep on all day.

Also, you have to have the computer cleaned of dust at least once a month
with your vacuum, once a year professionally.  Now the ten year old down the
street can professionally clean the computer.  Some use air in a can to blow
out the dust.  Or just take it to your friendly neighbor and have him/her
professionally get all the dust out.  But your vacuuming the holes and vents
will really help.  Could be why your and my computer got weird if left on to
long, dust.

I have breakers all over this house.  Still I personally think it is wise to
turn the computer off at night.  Hey this is just my opinion and what I
practice.

Sorry I have been scares around here.  I am reading, hugs.  You are all very
dear to my heart.

Does anyone have the long crochet hooks sometimes called afghan hooks they
don't want any longer?  I am particularly looking for the smaller sizes.  I
am buying if anyone wants to get rid of them.

b.butterfly at comcast.net

Becky and my full partner Jake