[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting query regarding casting on.

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Sat Mar 21 23:12:31 UTC 2009

Hello Joyce and all on list, I've a question regarding knitting to do with
casting on. I seem to always have the same problem with casting on, with the
circular needles. After C.O., I find the next row is so difficult to knit as
the stitches are so firm and tight on the needle,  it is almost impossible
to push the needle through to knit that row. I try to loosely cast on, but
is this something that might occur with circular knitting or is there a
trick to make that next row easier?   I use needle casting on. Thanks.
Valerie