[Nfb-krafters-korner] interchangeable circular needles?.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Mar 24 04:20:24 UTC 2009

That's right, there are a lot of makers of interchangeable needles on the
market now.  Recently Addi came out with their version, but I saw the set
priced at approx $110!  So lucky for me it wasn't tempting enough with that
price tag.  Metal hurts my hands.  I know there are those who love the
Addi's for the slickness of the metal and they say it helps them knit
faster.  After I use metal my hands are in agony.

The Addi's as I understand it click in place rather than screw on.

The plastic Denise are in my humble opinion another really nice set.  They
are not cheap because they are plastic.  In fact all components in the
Denise set are made right here in America.  Here too, th ndl tips click in
place, and don't screw onto the cables.

Eileen