[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hey you are very quiet.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Tue Mar 24 11:34:39 UTC 2009

Sharon;
Did you make a cubic or a rectangular one?  When stitching it together,
use a double strand of yarn and stitch the sides to the lid.  Go down a
side and across the bottom.  Do not get upset if the edges do not come
out just even to each other.  I have this trouble all the time, even
though all the squares are alined.  I am guessing it is because canvis
is a bit thicker at the edge.  I can not find any other reason.
Let me know how it goes.  Be sure to stitch over your lose yarn on the
under side.  Where you take out the cleanex, you can start by bringing
your yarn through the under side of some of your stitches of the top.
Make sure you are on the underside for 4 to 6 stitches.

Hope these ideas help.

Terry