[Nfb-krafters-korner] Computer

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Tue Mar 24 19:48:25 UTC 2009

When I get a computer, I want to make word documents with all the
important imfo about my mpower, my stream, knfb reader, contact imfo and
others.  Then I can slowly get rid of the repedative e-mail that I have
colected.  When I am finished, I can emboss each file and maybe put them
on my card for the mpower.  Consolidation takes so much time, but I love
it when it is done.  If I am not sure if I have the imfo, I can check
the Word file and if it is not there add it and if I have it, then
bingo, it gets deleted!
Terry