[Nfb-krafters-korner] Martha Stewart yarn show

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Mar 25 17:23:00 UTC 2009

We caught the show yesterday on the Fine Living Network.  My impression,
Martha is rude and condecenting.  Yarn is obviously not her bag. The tiny
sweaters were amazing.  The lady showed at least two that were maybe three
inches long. I was amazed when she first showed the six inch sweaters, but
three?  Wow! The animals were cute and well done, sorry Martha.  I would
love to go and look at the sample wall of yarns.  Just wow!

Rock on Lion Brand.

Becky and my full partner Jake who stuck his nose up at the dog sweaters.

database 3961 (20090325) __________

http://www.eset.com