[Nfb-krafters-korner] Martha Stewart yarn show

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Mar 25 19:32:09 UTC 2009

Martha is clearly not an advanced type of knitter.  The show was, geared
more towards beginners and those not yet knitting but perhaps thinking of
starting.  On other lists people have said it was a big ad for Lion Brand
and it might have been, but it was what it was.  I think over-all it was
good just from the aspect of demonstrating to people what can be done with
knitting beyond scarves, shawls & blankets.  The tiny museum knits is done
by Althea Jones ( I think that's her last name) and her web site is called
Bug Knits.  Her knits are incredible and totally museum quality!  I'd never
have the patience to work with size seven X 0 needles for something that
small.

Eileen