[Nfb-krafters-korner] Finding Out If there Is Interest In KnittingClasses...

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 26 23:01:39 UTC 2009

Eileen, I am also interested in the classes, however I don't
quite understand what type of needles we will use.  Count me in.

Carol
In KnittingClasses...

>Hi Crafters:

>I've run these by Joyce and if there is interest, I can do either
or both of the following knitting classes late in April or Early
May.  Please let me know what you might be interested in taking
of the following:

>1.  Magic Loop method --  learn the technique for knitting in the
round without using double pointed needles & one long circular
needle.

>2.  Knitting in the round using 2 circular needles.  A second,
alternate method of knitting in the round without using double
pointed needles.