[Nfb-krafters-korner] Finding Out If there Is Interest InKnittingClasses...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Mar 27 03:15:46 UTC 2009

Carol:

I sent out the materials list, but in case its not clear ...

For the Magic Loop technique, you will need only 1 circular needle.  The
size of the needle & the weight pf the yarn is of your own choosing, but for
Magic Loop, the length of the circular needle must be 40-inches or longer.

For knitting in the round with 2 circular needles, you will need just that;
2 circular needles.  Here to the size of the needle and the weight of the
yarn can be what you like.  You don't need a special length needle for this
technique. You can use 2 needles of the same size & same lengths, or 2
needles of the same size but different lengths.

Both of these 2 techniques will let you knit small tubes (in the round).  So
it will make working things like socks, sleeves of sweaters, hats, neckbands
easier and eliminate the neede for using double pointed needles.

Eileen