[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kindle & Knitting Books?

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 29 19:59:32 UTC 2009

It is my understanding that the format of the books created for the Kindle,
are exclusive to the Kindle.  Additionally, it is my understanding that the
text to speech feature available on the Kindle is only available when the
publisher makes that feature available in specific books.  This is only
information that I have read on the product, and have not had any hands-on
experience.

Another source for electronic books is Overdrive and NetLibrary.  Check with
your local library to see if they participate.  Be aware that you are
looking for audio books, and not e-books.  However, I've been told that some
e-books can be accessed if the PDF has been created properly.

HTH,
Annette