[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class Announcements ...

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Tue Mar 31 13:13:15 UTC 2009

Eilene;
What will we be making.  Is this another method for a hat?  Is three pli
yarn all right.  I have plenty.
What length do you want the 2 sets for the second class.  I am used to
10.5 about.

Add me to the list.  Why did you pick afternoon.  This messes up the
whole Saturday, if anyone wants to go anywhere.  I like 8:00 eastern
time.  Just enough time to get home from work and grab a bite to eat,
before class.

Terry