[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom weaving

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 14:52:53 UTC 2009

Valerie,

We do have some experienced loom weavers and loom knitterss available in  the
division.  One person on our board has done stitches on one of these  looms
that I had no idea that could be done.  As far as flowers are  concerned, there
are special looms out there that are made for the making of the  flowers I
believe you are referring to.

Please if there is anyone that knows how to do something like this or knows
someone that knows how, maybe you can please contact me off list?
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)

I would love to find someone to teach a class in this or help with a  class.

Joyce
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)