[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom weaving

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Tue Mar 31 16:00:34 UTC 2009

Hello Joyce, Yes, I would love to learn loom waving, especially the flower
loom work. There were some beautiful pieces being shown on the show, some
flowers had different coloured centres, daisies and other flowers and  had
been used to decorate scarves, hats, babies bonnets and woven bags. The
flowers were in  all sizes made with different yarns and threads, even
raffia.  If we could learn to make these, it would be easy enough to attach
the flowers to things we have knitted.  My friend said the items on the show
were just delightful, straw bags with flower trims etc,

Lets, hope someone contacts you who knows more.

Best wishes. Valerie