[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class commitment

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri May 1 21:41:34 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I have a couple of questions to put out and need your help by replying and
answering the questions.

1. Do you think a 3 week posting before the date of a class is enough time
to get supplies, remember that you signed up for a class and attend the
class?

2. Do you need more time or less time for posting of classes?

3. If you sign up for a class, do you think if you had to physically go to
a website and sign up for a class that you would have more of a commitment
to  show up for this class?

4. Most of our teachers send out a reminder notice for their classes.   How
many days in advanced do you think would be good for you to get this
notice?

5.  What can we do to get you to reply and send it back to the teacher
that you plan on coming to the class?

All classes have been free.  Teachers go through a lot of preparation  to
give these classes and they don't get paid for doing this.  We need to
remember this and if you sign up for a class you are making a commitment to the
teacher that you will be there.

We will have our website up hopefully this month.  There will be an  area
that you will have to go and sign up for the upcoming classes on it.   We
want this to make things smoother for you, the teachers and the folks behind
the scenes to do their jobs.

So please take the time to answer the above questions.  Just copy and
paste the questions into your reply email and then put answers below each
question.

I know folks would attend classes better if they had to pay for  classes.
So keep them free and keep your commitment.  Some day I  would like to be
able to pay the teachers that do a great job here, but I think  if we can get
things going smoother we can keep things the way they are for  now.

Joyce
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!