[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class commitment

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri May 1 22:20:17 UTC 2009

Hi JOyce,
Three weeks is plenty for me.  I do need class reminders.  The dy
before is good.

You are right. We should be polite enough to show up for classes we
sign up for.

I probably shouldn't have signed up for Spring time Saturday
classes.  I seem to have more to do and like last week got detained.
Though I truelly expected to be back.

I am very worried about tomorrow. I have to take a Grand Daughter out
to get clothes for her band concert. Our plan is to be back by one
thirty.  But I am not always, wait, I don't think I am really ever in
control of my life. lol

My Daughter and I both plan on having me here for my class tomorrow.
I will take the numbers with me and call on the road if necessary.