[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting With Two Circular Needles ClassReminder.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Mon May 4 11:34:24 UTC 2009

What happened to the class?
I even called Joyce and got no answer.  I was in a hury and could not
get your privet e-mail to work so I replied to the list.  You had my
number if there was a cancelation.  I called 3 times and no one was
there.
I do not work, every other  Friday and I even mentioned this in my
e-mail.
All the shopping for different colored needles in vain.

Terry