[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting With Two Circular NeedlesClassReminder.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon May 4 16:33:36 UTC 2009

Terry:
I posted to the list on Friday that the class was cancelled and it will be
rescheduled.  Your needle purchase is not in vain since needles don't go
bad, you can always use them for one project or another, & you will get to
use them at a later time when the class is rescheduled.  Besides, I thought
you do not call in when you can't be three-way'd in by someone else.