[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class commitment

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon May 4 16:21:16 UTC 2009

I am hoping to get a calendar for the website that has a plug-in that will
automatically put class items in your calendar for you depending on the
calendar you use.

If you would like this feature, please drop me an email off-list and let me
know what calendars you are using. I know there are plug-ins for Outlook and
I believe Yahoo Calendar. There should also be one for Google. I do not know
what other calendars are popular with people.

Cindy
slerythema at insightbb.com

et.org/mdenning%40cinci.rr.com