[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting With Two Circular NeedlesClassReminder.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Wed May 6 11:32:01 UTC 2009

Hi Joyce;
Hope you are fealing better.  I had the same thing for over 2 weeks.
I am not trying to be a big complainer, but I clearly said in my e-mail
that I was not at work.  Most of you know that I am still am trying to
get a computer.  I can not make it come any faster than the shippment of
the new computers arives and they have some surpluss.
I had stopped to pick up my mpower, so I would have the number in case
no one calls me.  How did you expect to receive the cancelation message.
I can see this happening if I had not said I was not at work that day.
I would have thought someone would have taken 2 minutes to call me and
let me know it was canceled.
I am not the only one with out long distance coverage.  I think I
mentioned it in my comfermation note.
If this is such a berdon, I guess I will just hold off until I can get a
package deal.
Terry