[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting With Two Circular Needles ClassReminder.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 6 01:17:34 UTC 2009

Terry,

I was sick in bed all weekend.  I posted the email that I would not  call
you.  Your email did not indicate that you would call in on your  own.  You
only said you wanted someone to three way you in to the  class.

I feel that if you hope to get someone to do this for you that you need to
make arrangements a few days in advance.    I had replied to your  email
shortly after I received it so actually I am not sure how long it  took to
post it to the list, so I apologizeif you received the email when you  were not
working.  That is why I am suggesting you make these type of  arrangements
prior enough in advance.

Laurie had her first day at the Farmer's Market on Saturday so she was  not
able to help out at the class.

As Eileen said the classes will be rescheduled in the future so you  will
be able to use the knitting needles at that point.

As soon as I am feeling a little better or at least by this weekend I  will
give dates to Eileen to pick from for her rescheduling of classes.

Joyce
**************Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000006)