[Nfb-krafters-korner] slippers pattern

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Mon May 11 00:34:30 UTC 2009

Hello Joyce, I have never had a "felted" item to know exactly what the yarn
texture is like, ,but can imagine how it would fee from your past posts. .
I've had another look at the slippers and think it is maybe two 12 ply yarns
knitted together for the sole, then the rest seems to be just one thread of
yarn. This extra thick sole makes them very sturdy, some knitted slippers
I've had in the past have developed  holes.

 I'd love to be part of the felting class when it happens.
All the best. Valerie